Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OJ's RD Kills #5

Without further ado, Oddjob brings to you more killings of the scourge of Red Dawn.  Project Red 99's population has been steadily increasing, fights over Sebilis have become a daily occurrence, Red Dawn is raiding and competing, but bleeding some members.  Nihilum is doing great, recently getting server firsts Gorenaire kills and entering VP and downing the first mobs there.

This looks like a nasty jumping of Brennard but it's actually a full group vs a full group, only problem was their full group decided to do nothing but run.  We came to Sebilis to fight, they evac'd to EJ, so we evac'd to EJ also, once in EJ we took out their porters Dallas and some druid, then wiped up the rest of them except Lite who bailed for a zone line very early in the fight.  6v6 we got 5 of them after accurately predicting where they would evac to.  Was a good hunt.

 OJ and Nizzar go into BW seeking Dallas and Crowd, Crowd is found and put down.

 This was a really large battle Nihilum vs Red Dawn at the DL / BW zoneline, we had nothing but a druid and 2 monks and they had 10+ including 2 mages, 2 druids, a bard, war, rogue, cleric, and we fought them 3 vs all of them for 15 minutes or so before Tune came in to support our side, but by the time that happened we'd wiped 5 or so of them, and Mafakka evac'd the remaining 6 away from a 6vs4 fight against us.  Obviously the fight was trending drastically in our favor, taking no losses and taking out one of them each time a Tstaff proc'd.

 Saw Kilbur and Wanyo were tryin to do some AC in OOT, I put an end to that.

 Found Larsen camping AC in OOT, he yonder'd to the bottom of the ocean but I got the finish and the coins anyways, I'm a bloodhound.  Notice how nice I am, sending him the loc to his corpse I know will be difficult for him to find.  No need to grief once the competition's over. 

 A finish on Lite during a GvG fight at the DL / KC zoneline, as usual a small group of us came to clear KC and we did without losses.

 My first kill on Valiya who just recently hit level 52.  What a polite chap.

 Vizcount came down to jump me at frenzy camp in Lower guk, I was plvling Saljian and had no offensive spells up.  I quickly re-mem'd wildfire and took him the F out.  was nearly oom, ooh, and all plvl spells mem and saljian out of range no help, but a necro in guk is easy for a druid amirite!

This is another kill on Brennard.  Big fight last night (10/22) in Sebilis vs RD, 7 of us, 10 of them.  They come pouring through TT while Nihi is already in Seb.  I'm in TT watching for them.  I've turned into a Tree just south of the archway and I'm watching them all go by me, and as they are going by Brennard lags behind them.  So I drop a couple dot's on him and the guy is LD, turns out an LD rogue can be harder to fight than an active one, he chases me to the south wall, disappears with my dots on him.  I sit and wait knowing he'd be back right away because his 9 group mates are waiting on him, as soon as he reppears he dies...  I then call that the other 9 RD are entering Seb, the group inside is ready for them, we wipe them but take a few losses, the night ends with RD LnS and my rogue getting an RBG for some haste, nice.  To answer the tell - Yes Saljian, I was going commando out there.

 I was camping a 2nd EoE, my rogue has one but my main needs one again for some VP MR, I was sitting inside the Dregzak room when Chubs zones in.  I reposition myself behind a barricade and watch as he strafes around the doorway trying to find me.  He doesn't see me, comes into the room, I flank behind him and drop a Breath of Ro.  He doesn't react in time, he runs into the room as I'm wildfiring him, he wildfires me back, but by the time hes casting his 2nd spell, Gate, I'm casting my 3rd and get the finish.  Nobody gets to jump me unless I'm afk, there's a reason I'm always a gnome or a halfling, it's because of situations like this.  Awareness and positioning are my game, it's one area where I will not be matched.

That's all for this update folks!  More coming soon, good fights and have fun.

-Oddjob

No comments:

Post a Comment