Wednesday, October 3, 2012

E to G - Holo - History of R99

The first update of October brings us back into our historical collection.  Featured today will be Holocaust members whos names begin with the letters E, F, and G.  Most of these people were fairly quiet and civil, normal kills.  But one of them has a mouth you'll remember well, and you'll be pleased he was appropriately, repeatedly punished for it.  He's long gone but he's one -1 pop that nobody misses. 

Enjoy and stay tuned, next update will be back to this weeks Kunark kills.  People are gating quicker and camping to avoid me lately but rest assured! If you are someone who avoids death by totally avoiding pvp, I'll probably try to find your bind and bind myself there and friend you and visit you until I get it.  Got some of my best spells recently, Mask of the Hunter and Form of the Hunter, and I'm taking this Hunter-Killer role seriously bros!  Beware the MOG! Half man! Half dog!

Eifle eating it with an appearence by Zibby trying to save his bro.  I love neatly piled corpses.

 Elks + Donkee vs Oddjob + Hijinx.  We won.  Donkee's invuln got him to the zoneline but as you saw in previous updates we caught up with him again.

 Filthed at his bind behind King in LG trying to harass me while I was camping manastone.  Of course I bound at the same spot and just gated to him instantly when he'd zone in, Proactive Offense is the best defense, Never be a sitting duck or you're picture will make this wall.

 Filthed, found his bind again this time Oasis.  Was plvling a friend on specs but made sure every time I saw him appear to gate and give him a hard time.

 Filthed wouldn't plug yet so I showed him how deep the mana pool really goes.

 Filthed bind camped again, now hes trying to quickly mem Yonder.

 Filthed smoked by Jinx with a rare Dizark appearence before he was sold to Hughman.

 The Gong played for him during his own show.  I gave him the hook.  Nagafen was won by Nihilum that night.  May have been one of the final daggers in Holocaust because Gongshow was trying to keep them going and everyone saw him bail on them without helping with CR that night.  Within a couple weeks they were dead so with leaders like this it'd be hard to stay inspired.

That's all for today, Red Dawn is making a bit of a push transitioning from KC farming to Seb farming so expect to see some fun kills from those areas next update.  Good luck in game.

-Oddjob

No comments:

Post a Comment