Thursday, October 25, 2012

H to K - Holo - History of R99

Today's update brings us backwards again to bring to you another snippet from the early history of the Project 99 Red server.  You can read more fully about the defeat of Holocaust in previous updates.  I'll go over the bullet points real quick.  -large gathering of pvpegos from all previous eqemus, -wannabe griefers, -claimed to be best past/present/future during recruiting efforts leading up to server launch, -brought no leaders along, -soundly defeated over every piece of content, -cried rivers of tears about defeats, -realized they can't compete w/o maps and cheat programs, -quit.

These are some of our kills on their members who's names begin with the letter H through K.  The Highkeep of slain holonoobs update.  Heartbrand (only his H character), Hobb, Illi, Jaleean, Kief.

Heartbrand tryin to mess around with my plvling efforts in Unrest.  As you've seen from previous kills on people who attack me while plvling, I don't sit around and wait for things to happen.  I was plvling Hijinx so all it took was a quick relog for him to force HB to sit and spin.

 Heartbrand trying to CR in lower guk.  Yeah I usually wouldn't kill nakeds on CR but that goes 2 ways and when you get lippy, you lose LnS privaleges. Take note of both this and the above HB kills nukers: both the druid and enc nukes landed at precisely the same moment. Thats how you encpvp.

 This is the geared corpse HB was trying to CR above.  I keep makin him dance in my ring of fire.

 Hobb trying to catch some med time on a remote hilltop in Lavastorm while theres a large Nihilum vs Holo fight going on over Nagafen.

 Illi trying to come into Fear to train us.  Trains may as well have been legal because we were better at busting them than they were at starting them.  This guy was so mad he kept trying to train until this character got banned.  Attention - a valuable commodity?

 Jaleean is a bindrusher.  He was bound behind king in lower guk.  I was not.  I was still able to hold the zone through all his rushing and naked dispelling/sieving.

 Jaleean desperate to run me out.

 Jaleean gettin pretty mad by now about repeated deaths.

 And hence Jaleean has been offline for the last 7 months.  Recently spotted online briefly, glad you sucked it up and came back.

 Kief dying outside Sol A during a large Nihilum vs Holocaust raid battle over Nagafen.  Notice Selena talking like he's ever stuck his neck out to keep anyone alive but himself.  These guys did lots of talking when they were right next to zonelines, a lot less talking recently though.

 Kief and Heartbrand camping dino in oot.  I introduced them to Z axis pvp this day.  They literally both stood still and spun around looking for me without returning any fire until Kief was dead and Heartbrand was gated.

 What was that I was saying about necros vs me in lower guk?  Oh ya, I alway wins.  Homefield advantage is worth 3 points but I'm automatic for the TD in the RZ just like Tebow.

-Oddjob

No comments:

Post a Comment