Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thrilla kills #2

Small update on my behalf:

Little 2v2 w/ Chubs and EZPK, Chubs down.. Ezpk, you guessed it.. plugged.  I never see him fight if he isn't 5 ft from a zone line, it is so predictable but always funny when he b-lines to the zone.


Drunkenswami, found him FD by giant fort in BW...  think he was half ass AFK, not smart to go AFK on a PvP server, never know who might show up..  he finally came to after the sunstrike, but he had no Mend apparently and died from the quick draught.


Huggies, found him after killing Mr. Swami, stalked him.. probably no worse feeling than being chased in the middile of nowhere as a melee with jboots, stopped to cast dat SOW pot, was sure death for him.  One question though, why no shadow step bro?


Fenix, not sure who this guy is..  but I don't discriminate.


Party, this was a close one..  red con druid vs 55 necro,  got a little aggesive there when he saw he landed root and his rain, one heal he could have killed me but instead he went aggressive while I harmshielded and let the dots do their thing..


 Party 2, pulled the switcheraoo on him killed him on wiz.

 
Andain, poor sap didn't know what hit him.
 

Slathar, LORD OF EVERQUEST as he'd like to believe.. claims he has a flawless PvP record, no deaths.. rarely shows his face, but this is what he got for being in Seb..   claims AFK but more like he was trying the quick /camp, but I got eyes in the back of my head sir I see where you're at.


 
And of course, as OJ puts it what is a blog update without a Lite kill? Quickly gaining double digit death status, look for that Triple D update from us soon.  About all this guy is good at is staying max range and coming just a pixel close enough to cast his chants and /ooc brag, but I have something in my pcoket for those kind of fools, it's called dat trak tooth.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment