Monday, November 12, 2012

L to N - Holo - History of R99

Today's update brings you more historical perspective on the early days of R99.  Nihilums main opposition back then was a guild called Holocaust.  They were inept at organization and leadership but they thought they had a collection of stars from vztz.  After having practiced with the crutch of MQ on 3 vztz servers and a LoZ server, 4 in total over a period of 6 years, they felt like they had gotten good enough at this game to come to a legit server launch and compete.  Their failures began right away, and accumulated in their entire officer core abandoning their degenerate membership within 2 months.  You just can't have fun while simultaneously losing all your fights and hating who your guilded with, it makes you feel like a whore, and why feel like a whore unless you win right?

Left, a holo cleric getting dropped because he got separated from the rest of his group that was in innothule hiding from the pvp.  There's lots more screens where Holo abandons their members to die.

 Never-die Wizard vs bind rushing Wizard.  Pretty easy to figure out what happened every time I ran into ole Ladead.

 More Lamort corpses, really no big deal other than his name began with L and he was in holo.

 L name in Holo, random bindrushing noob.

 This guy Letsjoe considered himself to be a neverdie like me.  I used to jump him every day in mistmoore where he would farm, and every day he would plug because he didn't want to give up any killshots.  Welp, thanks for not pluggin this gime, gotcha bitch.  No heals from Angkar for you.

 When I played Thrilla, patrolling manastone camp was my game.  Any amount of people there I would attack and run out.  Here's Thrilla jacking up Madude while he's trying to group w Nips and Omega... You'll see the followup Omega kill in the O update and the Nips kill is in the PvP Graveyard Photo Album.  1v3 with 2 mage pets on me aint no thing.

Moru.  easy kill, not much to say.

 Moru trying to do something at my manastone camp.  Quickly annihilated.

 Thrilla taking on Robe, Moru, Letsjoe, Jterezpa, and Smallmee, Larsen, and Slathar, with just Hughman and Nerfed to help.  I had to go ahead and drop some bodies drop myself, that's Smallmee standing on top of me trying to save my victim. 3v6 Holo was never a problem for Nihilum, even their kinda average players that thought they were their best.

 Thrilla n manilla takes out Murderface with Smallmee, Applesauce, and Tarnis nearby offering him no help.  This is what we do, we fight you with less numbers and win.  Then you quit.

 Thrilla solo patrollin guk with IVU pots.  Found Murderface in the cubby outside Assassin with a pet up and ready for me.  We exchange nukes until he drops.  My life may have been low but I was never in doubt that I would get the finish, so I hung in there and delivered.

 Nirgon eating an easy to avoid death during some SolB pvp while he was directly at a zone line he was about to plug to.  This is another guy who thinks hes good but I'm here to show you otherwise.

 Another fight in the LS / SolB area between Nihi and Holo.  Nihi pushes Holo completely out of SolB and Lava into nektulos.  I find Nirgon separate from his crew and chase him down and dot him 1v1.  He sees me and bee-lines to the zone to plug.  so I watch him on the /who, watch for him to unplug, and sure enough in a few minutes when his crew is at the zoneline waiting for him, he does unplug.  As he unplugs I zone over, watch him keel over in front of all his friends while Selena's heal fizzles to my drifting death dot.  The proof:
Notice "Nirgon is engulfed in a swarm"  "Nirgon died"  If you aren't a noobie, you know that the swarm is a druid dot, not necro, not shaman.  I was the only druid in the fight for our side, here's Nirgon's denial: "I see 1 kill in here of me running from a massive train of fire giants and shit Emumu brought. Grats, I'm not taking it away. The other is me zoning and dying to a dot from someone else in a pvp fight. 0-3 nothin' pal."  Can't deny screenshots noobie, you died 1v1 to my dots in front of all your friends, and they all know it and saw it.  The reason you see "Nirgon is engulfed in a swarm" is because that's the dot displaying itself on someone as they unplug.  If he had a poison, disease, or necro dot, that message would have shown also.  Nope, it was just my druid dot.  The noob is in denial about dying to me multiple times and remains about the whiniest quitter ever to grace our legit server.  You're all welcome for thoroughly shitting on him, and in the most embarrassing way possible, 1 of me gettin the finish in front of 12 of his friends.  Respect=lost.

-Oddjob

No comments:

Post a Comment