Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hijinx/Thrilla Plug/CK #1


It's about that time for an update! Server been bumping lately, seems average is > 100 pop on peak hours which is awesome for a single box population.  LoZ is officially obsolete with only 4-5 players who are 4 boxing playing.  Everyday more and more old faces show along with new faces both from Blue and just new.  Server health is at an all-time high, which is awesome considering we just hit the 1 year mark on Nov 18th.  As evidenced by the following SS here w/ time stamp below:



 
 
Many thanks to the 118+ single boxed souls that log on every day a year after release in spite of the avalanche of negativity the server endured by a vocal minority of has beens or never was.  To further clarify the state of the server health, here is a screenshot of the Nihilum online (not counting the 4-5 anon) as of the time above: Say the number was 20 total Nihilum, out of 118, seems pretty healthy to me.


And finally the reaction of those hellbent on server destruction to the above logical evidence of a healthy and flourishing PvP box:



Now! onto the kills:

Lately I decided to start leveling my Necro for shits so I been in TD a lot-- seems to be a popular spot for our enemies.  I have wiz camped there as my enforcer so we'll start the blog on a 2v1 vs Dekane and Andis (welcome back brew)

To their defense they were fighting raptors but I sniped them with no trouble.  First down was Dekane:



Andis was busy kiting the raptors they had agro away, but he stopped just long enough to try and cast dispell on me.  Funstrike took him to about 4% he then tried to run away but decided to stop to try and cast a heal just in range and in time enough for me to land my Draught.



A few days prior Cwenu and Robe were doing Raptors charm killing.  I went in for the 2v1 and for Robe first, Sunstrike later he ran around 3% for about 10 minutes while he circled me around long enough to run right by Cwenu.  Cwenu did him no justice by spam casting "Breath of Ro" instead of healing his bud, result was obvious:

Robe:


After I killed his chanter I kited him a bit and he walked into a 7 second spell and promptly dying, bad......

Cwenu


Dekane hasn't had much luck vs me lately kill #2



Last night after having our fun in VP we got word that CK/Plug were doing Fear, along with some other randoms and had about 25-28 in the zone ready to kill CT.   Since they killed CT under our nose last time we decided to do something about it this time and zoned in with about 15 to 25 waiting at the zone in.  Unfortunately I didn't get as many kills as I would have liked cause I had 3 melees on me the entire time, but I did manage to kill my good friend Dekane!

Dekane #3


After assisting a few targets I finally had to yonder 2 bubs health to avoid death, landed in the middile of nowhere so I manaskined, only to run into this DE wiz who apparently yondered to this spot also..  He saw me 2 bubs health and got brave...  problem is, he brought a knife to a gunfight and quickly found out going blow for blow with me is not a winning proposition-- I want to say he casted Conflaguration on me, truly a mismatch but funny as hell nonetheless.  CT died and there was much QQ to be had by Lite and co because we "overwhelmed" them.  Pat yourself on the back boys, you've already had more success than many guilds who came here proclaiming to be the best of the best, you win some you lose some, and you lost..

Azirri


And finally some randoms:
 
Screenshot below is Noah learning the hard way that just because you're an Orge SK fully cleric buffed with CoS indoors doesn't mean I won't find a way to kill yea-- A Sunstrike, full conflag wand, and draught later, he found out that was just the case.  Unfortuante mishap to a train going in group, but great snipe kill.
 
 
 
 
Wanyo:
 
 
 
Naturally 
 

 Xico/Lamort


 
I expect to see another update by my colleague Oddjob/Johnny soon.
 
 -Thrilla/Hijinx out

No comments:

Post a Comment