Saturday, September 22, 2012

Oddjob RD #2 Server up SolB

Server went down for fungi patch, came back up and got to finish my 1v6 vs RD outside Seb.  It started before the server went down with me seeing all 6 zone in.  I was expecting them to move together but Mitic lead the push by himself, I picked him up on track first and went after him.  I got off a dot and kited around the group while he fell to half life then boom... server down.  I logged in quickly when the server came back up and to my delight, Mitic was the first to log back in of his group as well.  I tracked him down and finished him off just as the rest of his group was logging in to save him.  I gave them a quick little run around then gated to pick up my m8s and go to Solb.  Poor Mitic was stuck running around with my dot on him because he had his manastone in his pumice place and took a few moments to figure it out.  I noticed it and even told him panic in chat lol.


Then to SolB where we run into 12 Red Dawn getting ready to raid!  All 12 wiped...
Noah

Salem

Snori

Later this same day Nihilum ported into Hate for Innoruuk and found Red Dawn there again.  2 hate raid v raid wipes for RD this week but unlike last flawless victory, this time they actually got 2 kills.  That's improvement!  Hope to see more.  The aftermath:

After wiping them in Hate we pursued their recovery efforts to Sro to double wipe them to buy us more time to kill Innoruuk train-free, as Wanyo had just tried to train us, then Lite also had a train but honorably ate his death w/o getting himself in trouble.  Below see Jibekn' dying, this is why he never logs in, this shit happens as soon as hes on:

The afternoon ended with pvp in Guk, Thrilla got a kill on Salem  and I got a kill on Lithiuum here:

Thrilla kill on Salem



Good fights RD, Good luck getting your raids goin, stop goin for our targets!

-Oddjob

No comments:

Post a Comment